Steps to Do
To tag yourself or your friends in a photo:
- Click the photo to expand it
- Hover over the photo and click Tag Photo at the bottom
- Click the person in the photo and start typing Waynesboro church of Christ
- Choose the full name Waynesboro church of Christ when it appears
- Click Done Tagging
To tag friends in a video:
- Click the video to expand it.
- Click Tag Video.
- Type waynesboro church of Christ. Click on waynesboro church of Christ when it appears in the list of results.
- Click Done Editing.
To Post Publicly
- Type +Waynesborofamily or @Waynesborofamily. (You can also type email@example.com instead of their name.)
- As you type, an autocomplete list of people will appear.
- Select the person you want to mention.
You can only mention people who are on Google+. But you can share with people who aren’t members yet by entering their email after the ‘+’ or ‘@’ signs.
To tag a photo or video:
- Take a photo/video and choose a filter.
- On the screen you see after choosing a filter, type your hashtag in the Caption field (ex: #Waynesborofamily).
- If you want to tag a post you’ve already uploaded, edit the caption or include your #Waynesborofamily in a comment on your photo.
To post a photo in a Tweet:
- Type your Tweet into the box at the top of your Home timeline. If using an Android device, tap on What’s happening? If using an iOS device, tap the Tweet icon .
- From the web, click Add photo. From a device, tap the camera icon to take a photo, or choose a photo from your gallery. (Tip: Read about how to include a video in your Tweet here.)
- Once a photo is selected, you will see a thumbnail image (or file name) appear as an attachment. You can select up to 4 images to tweet at once. (Note: Animated GIFs cannot be included in Tweets with multiple images.)
Editing a photo?
If you are tweeting from the Twitter for iOS or Twitter for Android app, you can enhance, apply a filter, and crop an image once you select it.
Tagging people in a photo?
Tap Who’s in this photo? to tag people. Type in Waynesborofamily or an @Waynesborofam and then tap Done. (Note:Tags cannot be applied to animated GIFs.)
- Tap Tweet to post your message and photo(s). Your Tweet’s character count will update to include the pic.twitter.com URL for your photo(s).
- Tip: You can also send photos in direct messages. Click here for more information.
To share a Video
- Click the Share link under the video you’d like to share, then select one of the following options:
- Share this video: This gives you a link that you can copy and paste somewhere else, like in an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Social networks: Click one of the social network icons (e.g. Facebook, Twitter) to share the video there.