3 For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you. 4 For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, 5 so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. 6 We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; 7 if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; 8 if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully. –Romans 12.3-8
• Sunday school starts in the building at 9:30 a.m. • Sunday Worship: 10:30 a.m.
• In-person Sunday morning worship starts at 10:30 a.m. Masks and hand sanitizer are available in the foyer. Individually packaged communion supplies are provided.
• Sunday morning Online Worship Service: Can be found on our Youtube Channel at 8:00 a.m.
• Sunday evening Agape groups: Have started for the summer! We encourage everyone to find a group & participate. Sign-up sheets posted on the bulletin board beside the Library.
• Wednesday evenings: Zoom Meeting at 7:30 p.m