Worship through Singing
– Our congregation worships A capella with a Worship leader up front (Colossians 3.16).
Worship through Praying
– We believe in corporate as well as individual prayer. Prayer allows us to talk to God and to listen for His responses (1 Timothy 2.1-3, 1 Thessalonians 5.17).
Worship through Preaching
– During this time, our Preacher or an occasional Guest speaker will deliver a God inspired, Bible based sermon to us (2 Timothy 3.16-17, 2 Timothy 4.1-2).
Worship through observing the Lord Supper
– On the first day of each week, we observe communion. We believe the unleavened bread is His body and the fruit of the vine is His blood (Acts 20.7, Matthew 26.17-20, 1 Corinthians 11-23-32).
Worship through Giving
– On the first day of each week, we take up a freewill offering from our members to give to our God (1 Corinthians 16.1-2, 2 Corinthians 9.6-8).