- We reserve guest parking for you in the first lot.
- We provide Greeters and Ushers to welcome you.
- We will give you a gift bag and a bulletin.
- We will not ask you to stand and then focus all our attention of you.
- We reference the Bible repeatedly in our classes and sermons.
- We sing A capella (as the church sings in Colossians 3.16)
- We partake of the Lord’s Supper each Lord’s Day (Acts 20:7). You have the option of participating, or not, in the communion when it is served. (I Corinthians 11:23-29).
- We take an offering from our church members, not you our guest; however, any gifts you freely offer, we will graciously receive.
- We baptize believers in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit for the remission of sins Acts 2.38.
For those who have small children, the following options are available:
Please stick around following services we want to get to know you better.
- Your child may stay with you in the auditorium
- Use our staffed nursery for children 0-2 yrs. old